Regulations of the Crimston Website
1. The issuance of the Regulations means fulfillment of the obligation specified in art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended), hereinafter referred to as “the Act”.
2. Approval of the Regulations means:
2.1 Expressing the will to conclude a contract or contracts with the Administrator on the terms specified in the Regulations;
2.2 Submitting a statement of consent for displaying an advertisement for alcoholic beverages, i.e. for displaying the trademarks of alcoholic beverages or graphic symbols associated with them.
I. General provisions
3. The following terms have following meaning:
3.1. Commercial information – commercial information within the meaning of the Act;
3.2. Website – website available at: https://crimston.pl;
3.3 Regulations – this document;
3.4. Administrator – Crimston, a company limited liability with its registered office in Warsaw (02-017), at Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000795227, NIP 701-09-36-227, REGON 383906152, share capital PLN 5,000.00, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3.5 User – a person who accepted the Regulations and filled out the contact form available on the Website or expressed its will to read the content available on the Website;
3.6 Service – enabling: completing the contact form or getting familiar with the content of the Website;
3.7 Agreement – contract for the provision of Services.
4.1 The website is administered by the Administrator and is its property.
4.2 The part of the website is directed only to adult Users. The Administrator has taken reasonable measures to prevent access to the Website by minors and adults who are not Users.
II. Types and scope of services provided electronically
5. Services offered by the Administrator through the Website are based on the free access to:
5.1 Completing the contact form,
5.2 Access to materials available on the Website,
7. The Administrator is obliged to complete the Services within 2 business days.
III. Terms of providing services electronically
8. To use the Website you should have:
8.1 The terminal device (in particular a computer, tablet or phone) having access to Internet with the installed and correctly configured latest version of the web browser from: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozzila Firefox, Safari;
8.2. Active e-mail account (e-mail).
9. The systems and applications used by the Administrator provide a high standard of security and protection of personal data. Nevertheless, the User should be aware that the use of the Services is connected with the using public telecommunications network, which may result in a risk to the User’s privacy.
10. The Administrator, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions, including interruption in the functioning of the Website caused by Force Majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Website with the User’s technical infrastructure.
IV. Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for providing e-services.
11. Conditions of concluding the Agreement:
11.1 The Service Agreement may include persons who have provided at least their e-mail address in the contact form or their first name, surname and e-mail address ordering the Newsletter, and have accepted the Regulations,
11.2. It is prohibited to share e-mail addresses and telephone numbers that the User has no right to dispose of.
12. Conditions of terminating the Agreement:
The contract can be terminated:
12.1 Any time, at the User’s request;
12.2 By the Administrator, in the event of non-compliance by the User with the obligations required by the Regulations.
13. The Administrator reserves the right to close the Website.
14. The Administrator may publish plugins and links to other websites. By using such a plugin or link, the User navigates to a site belonging to another owner. The use of external websites by the User is regulated by the owners of these websites / services and is beyond any control and responsibility of the Administrator towards the User.
V. Responsibilities of the User
15. The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality, including personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. Any actions of the User that affect the proper functioning of the Website or that may expose the Administrator to any damage to the good name or any other are unacceptable.
16. The User is obliged to refrain from providing any unlawful actions.
17. The User is obliged to provide data consistent with the actual status.
18. The User is obliged to refrain from providing the content in the part of the Website, where the proof of age is required, in any part to persons who:
18.1. do not meet the conditions set out in the Regulations, in particular in regard to the age of adulty understood on the territory of the Republic of Poland as the age of 18;
18.2 In the case of persons located outside of Poland – not meeting the requirements set out in the law of the place where these persons are in contact with content that may be considered – in the light of local legislation – as advertising or promotion of alcoholic beverages;
whereas the provisions of paragraph 18- 18.2 also apply to granting access of the Website using external websites, in particular Facebook.
19. The Administrator is not responsible for any actions or omissions of the User, which results in any liability of the User or persons to whom the User granted access to the content of the Website inconsistent with provisions of paragraph. 18.- 18.2.
VI. Protecting personal data
20. The Administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 UE of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: “RODO”) is the Administrator.
21. The administrator processes personal data in order to:
21.1 conclude and implement Contracts,
21.2 Establish and maintain business relationships,
21.3 Possible handling of complaints and other claims, i.e. determination, investigation and defense against claims arising from the business activity conducted by the Administrator,
21.4. Issue and store invoices and other accounting documents.
23. The content of the Website, including content layouts, as well as particular parts of the Website, in particular: written materials, photos, graphics, films are protected by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text, Journal of Law 2017, item 880, as amended). Each User is obliged to respect copyright and rights to the images of people shown in the pictures and films under the pain of civil and criminal liability resulting from the provisions of this Act.
24. You can use the materials contained on the Website in the scope of your own personal use.
25. Use of materials (i.e. in particular: texts, videos, photos and graphics) contained on the Website for a purpose other than specified in paragraph 22 requires the prior written consent of the Administrator.
VIII. Complaint proceedings
26. The Administrator undertakes to remove irregularities in the operation of the Website within a reasonable time, submitted by the User to the e-mail address: email@example.com
IX. Change of Regulations
27. The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations.
28. The Users will be informed about the content of amendments to the Regulations by placing a new wording of the Regulations on the Website.
29. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the date specified in the information about its change, but not earlier than after the expiration of 14 days from the publication of the Regulations in a new wording on the Website. The amended Regulations shall bind the User, provided that within 14 days of the publication of the Regulations in a new wording on the Website, the User does not declare his resignation from the Services due to the lack of acceptance of the new Regulations.
X. Final provisions
30. The law applicable to all legal relationships arising from these Regulations is Polish law. All disputes will be resolved by the competent Polish courts.
31. The User has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and claims. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
32. The titles of editorial units of the Regulations are for information purposes only and do not affect the interpretation of the provisions of the Regulations.
33. The Regulations in this wording shall apply from January 01, 2020.